VEGAN SINGAPORE NOODLES (GF, macro-friendly) 🍜🥢 Save this easy & tasty recipe for your next meal prep! ✨
Bringing back this old favourite to kick start May! This simple yet delicious meal comes together in just 30 minutes and is packed with vegetables, plant protein & goodness 🙌🏼
Here is the recipe! ➡️
VEGAN SINGAPORE NOODLES (GF, macro-friendly)
Serves: 4 (per serve- cal: 150, P:
7g, C: 19g, F: 4.5g)
✅120g vermicelli rice noodles
✅4 cups vegetables, sliced ( I used: onion, zucchini, broccoli, capsicum)
✅100g tofu (I used a pre-marinated satay one)
✅ 1 tablespoon oil
✅1/4 cup soy sauce (or tamari)
✅1 tablespoons brown sugar
✅1 tablespoon curry powder
✅1 teaspoon mushroom stock powder (can sub for veg stock) pepper
1. Soak the vermicelli noodles for 10 mins is water (or as instructed on packet). Then drain the noodles and set aside.
2. Finely slice all your vegetables
3. In a wok on high heat, stirfry all the vegetables for 5 minutes until tender.
4. Add in the sliced tofu
5. Mix all the ingredients for the sauce and the pour it in into a hot wok. One it sizzles add in your noodles and toss until all the noodles are coated in sauce and change to a yellow colour.
6. Stir-fry for a further 5-8 minutes, adding a dash of water if you need.
*Storage tips: in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days or in the freeze for months
Slurp away guys! The flavours get even better overnight 🤤
Definitely let me know if you try this!