Unpopular opinion: smoothie bowls are great to eat in winter ✨😇 Who’s with me?
I’m that person that loves smoothie bowls no matter what weather it is. The best part about it is that you can top it with whatever you have handy in the pantry + fresh seasonal fruits 😍
I made these PB berry bowls to share with my friend the other day and topped them with seasonal fresh Australian qldstrawberries that add a burst of flavour, which totally taste like sunshine in winter 🍓☀️
Here is the recipe ➡️
PB BERRY ACAI BOWL
Makes: 1 bowl
✅1/2 cup oat milk
✅2 frozen bananas, chopped
✅1 sachet (100g) frozen pure açai
✅1/2 cup frozen blueberries
✅ 3-4 strawberries
✅ 1 1/2 tablespoons peanut butter (I used byronbaypeanutbutter )
✅ 2 tablespoons vegan vanilla protein powder (I used macr0mike – discount code “amb-chen”
1. Add all the ingredients except the peanut butter and protein powder into your high speed blender (I used my vitamix ) and blend until smooth
2. Add in the peanut butter and protein powder and blend until thick and creamy
3. Transfer to your favourite bowl and decorate with toppings!
– fresh qldstrawberries
– byronbaypeanutbutter smooth
– solomons_gold dark chocolate
– pana_organic salted caramel chocolate
– eastbalicashews granola
Dig in and enjoy ☺️ Wishing everyone a happy Sunday!