SOY SESAME TOFU VEGGIE STIRFRY 🫑✨ Stir-frys are one of my favourite ways to enjoy my vegetables! Not only are they healthy and tasty, but they are so incredibly easy to whip up too!
Here is the recipe ➡️
SOY SESAME TOFU VEGGIE STIRFRY 🫑✨
✅ 300g firm tofu
✅ 4 cups of chopped vegetables ( I used broccoli, capsicum, mushrooms, cabbage)
✅ 2 gloves garlic
✅ 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
SOY SESAME SAUCE:
✅ 1/4 cup soy sauce (or tamari)
✅ 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
✅ 2 teaspoons sesame oil
✅ 1 tablespoon sugar
✅ 2 teaspoons ginger paste
✅ 1 tablespoon corn starch + 2 tablesooons water
✅ Rice to serve
1. Press the water out of the tofu, then dice the tofu into cubes. Set aside
3. Prepare & chop all the vegetables.
4. Make the sauce in a small bowl by whisking together all the ingredients until no cornstarch lumps remain
6. Preheat a wok onto medium-high heat, add in the oil & garlic and stir-fry for 2 minutes until fragrant
7. Add in the vegetables + soy sesame sauce and cook for 6-10 minutes until the vegetables are all tender.
8. Serve with steamed rice
*Storage tips: in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. The flavours get even better over night. Alternatively you can freeze this meal too!
Happy Sunday friends! 💓
(Backdrop: thesocialcode white marble)