SINGLE SERVE GIANT PROTEIN SNICKERS (vegan, gluten-free) 🥜🍫 SAVE this recipe and tag a fellow snickers lover!! ⬇️
So I whipped this up the other day and you guys were sooo excited about it! I’ve honestly been soo busy with work that I’ve been a bit quiet lately so thank you for being patient and waiting for me to finally write it up and share it ☺️
Nutty, sweet, salty, crunchy, creamy – literally everything one would love in a dessert! 😍 Here is the recipe! ➡️
SINGLE SERVE GIANT PROTEIN SNICKERS (vegan, gluten-free)
✅ 2 tablespoons vegan caramel protein powder (I used macr0mike – discount code “amb-chen”)
✅ 2 tablespoons almond meal (mine is from thesourcewestendbrisbane )
✅ 1 teaspoon maple syrup (I used sugar free)
✅ 2 teaspoons smooth peanut butter (I used byronbaypeanutbutter
*Dash of almond milk as needed if too dry
✅ 1 1/2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter)
✅ 1 tablespoon maple syrup
*Optional: 1 teaspoon melted coconut oil, for extra richness
✅ Handful of roasted peanuts, chopped
✅ 30g non-dairy chocolate (I used natvialiving sugar-free dark )
1. Line a small container or mini loaf pan with non-stick paper
2. Make the base: mix together the ingredients until a cookie dough consistency. Spread evenly in the prepared container and put it in freezer
3. Make the peanut caramel filling: mix the ingredients until thick and smooth. Spread this over the base.
4. Sprinkle the peanuts over the caramel and press them slightly into the caramel layer. Freeze until the car ale is solid.
5. Melt the chocolate and pour it over the bar to coat. Place the bar back in the freezer to set the chocolate
Enjoy!! I hope you guys try making this and definitely tag me if you do so I can see it 💓 Happy Saturday friends!