EASY DOUBLE CHOC RASPBERRY BROWNIES (vegan) 🍫😍 Save this recipe if you are a chocoholic like me! 😙
Raspberry and chocolate is such a great combo! I love how the fresh tartness from the raspberry cuts through the richness of the chocolate as bursts of fun on the palate ✨
Here I used cocoa powder & coconut oil from thesourcewestendbrisbane , pureharvest nut bliss oat milk and bennettonaturalfoods raspberry dark chocolate to make the delicious batter and baked it all in my new wiltshire_au square baking tin ✌🏼 Anyways, here is the recipe ➡️
EASY DOUBLE CHOC RASPBERRY BROWNIES (vegan)
Makes: 16 squares
✅ 50g non-dairy chocolate, melted
✅ 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
✅ 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
✅ 1 cup sugar (I used 75% white, 25% brown)
*optional: 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
✅ 1 cup self-raising flour
✅ 1/2 cup cocoa powder
✅ 50g non-dairy chocolate, chopped
✅ 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C/ 350 degrees F, fan-forced. Line a square baking tin with non-stick paper
2. In a large bowl, mix together the flour and cocoa powder.
3. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate in 30 second bursts until smooth and then stir in the coconut oil until the oil is melted. Whisk in the milk and sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
4. Pour this wet mixture into the dry mix and fold until no flour remains. Do not over mix.
5. Transfer the brownie batter into the prepared tin. Scatter the chocolate chunks and raspberries generously & evenly over the top of the batter
6. Bake the brownie for 22-24 minutes until the edges pull away from the pan. Remove from the oven and allow the brownie to cook before you cut it – it will firm up as it cools.
Enjoy on its own, with a cup of tea/coffee or a scoop of icecream ✌🏼✌🏼 let me know if you try this! Happy Sunday friends 💓