EASY CHOC LOAF CAKE WITH CHOC CARAMEL GLAZE (vegan) 🍫😍 SAVE this easy and incredibly delicious cake to try this weekend!
Once again, I used pantry staples from thesourcewestendbrisbane plus my favourite caramel sauce by naturescharm – this time it stars in the ripple glaze! 🙌🏼 The combo of chocolate and caramel is just divine 👌🏼 Here is the recipe! ➡️
EASY CHOC LOAF CAKE WITH CHOC CARAMEL GLAZE (vegan)
Makes: 1 loaf
✅ 2 cups self-raising flour
✅ 1 1/4 cups sugar (I used half white, half brown sugar)
✅ 1/2 cup cocoa powder
✅ 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
✅ 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
✅ 3/4 cup non-dairy milk
*optional: chocolate chips to stir in
✅ 100g dairy-free chocolate
✅ 1 tablespoon peanut butter
✅ 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C/ 350 degrees F, fan-forced. Prepare a loaf tin with non-stick paper.
2. In a bowl, mix together the ingredients for the cake until no dry lumps remain. *Optional stir in chocolate chips.
3. Transfer the batter to the prepared tin
4. Bake in the oven for 25-30 mins until a knife inserted comes out clean
5. Allow the loaf to cool before glazing
6. Glazing: in a small bowl, mix together the peanut butter & caramel sauce until smooth. Melt the chocolate and pour this over the loaf. Then drizzle the caramel sauce over the loaf. Use a knife to draw some ripples before the chocolate sets
*Storage tips: in an airtight container at room temp for up to 3 days, in the fridge for up to 7days
Enjoy! Let me know if you try it 💓