*EASTER EDITION* CREAMY CHOCOLATE PROATS (vegan, high-protein)✨🍫 What better way to start the Easter month than with a warm & cosy bowl of chocolate proats 😉 I used the delicious chocolate almond milk by almondbreezeaus in this recipe to make it extra chocolatey!
Here is the recipe ➡️
CREAMY CHOCOLATE PROATS (vegan, high-protein)
Makes: 1 bowl
✅ 3/4 cup quick oats
✅ 1 1/2 cups almondbreezeaus chocolate almond milk
✅ 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
✅ 1 scoop (40g) your fave vegan chocolate protein powder
– An assortment of Easter chocolates
– Berries & chocolate spread
1. Mix together the oats and almondmilk
2. Microwave for 60 seconds. It should come out still a bit watery.
3. Stir in the cocoa powder & protein powder. Microwave for another 60 seconds. If it appears too dry you can add a dash more almond milk
4. Decorate with toppings
Enjoy! Let me know if you try this! 💓