Dangote Refinery recruitment 2022/2023 portal is currently open for online applications. The recruitment form, qualifications, requirements, and other related information can be accessed via the Dangote refinery recruitment portal. See the available job vacancies at Dangote Refinery below.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about the starting and Dangote Refinery recruitment closing date. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for a position at the Dangote refinery without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
Are you interested in using your skills to work with people who are just as passionate, results-driven, open-minded, and thirsty for professional and personal growth as you are? If yes, then read on to learn more about this year’s recruitment process and stand the chance of getting hold of this golden opportunity.
The purpose of the Dangote Refinery recruitment 2022/2023 is to provide employment opportunities for young and vibrant graduates like you. This is a marvelous opportunity for you. We know you won’t let it grow wings and fly away.
Before applying for any position at the Dangote Petroleum Refinery, please make sure that you are what you said you are. Have all the necessary credentials. Working with this organization is guaranteed as long as you meet all the following requirements.
Working with the Dangote Group is more than just a career. It is meaningful work that improves the lives of many. Unlock your full potential with Dangote Group and give your life a sense of meaning and purpose.
The Dangote Group Businesses include:
- Cement Manufacturing – Dangote Cement Plc is Africa’s leading cement producer with existing operations in over ten African countries. More than 24,000 People employed in Africa. Dangote Cement Plc generates more than N809,000,000,000 revenues yearly.
- Sugar Refining – More than 10,000 People employed in Nigeria. Sugar Refining generates N152,000,000,000 revenues annually.
- Salt Refining & Seasonings – NASCON is a member of the Dangote Group of companies and a leading player in Salt in Nigeria. More than 500 People are employed in Africa. Dangote Salt Refining & Seasonings more than N25,770,000,000 revenues annually.
- Dangote Fertilizer Plant
- Rice Farming
- Dangote Petroleum Refinery
- Polysacks – Polypropylene Sack Manufacturing
- Real Estate – MHF Properties
- Maritime – Greenview Development Nigeria Ltd
- Dangote Automotive Joint Ventures
- Dangote Tomato Processing
- Training Academy
General Requirements, Qualifications, and Skills for Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2022/2023
You must satisfy the following requirements to qualify to work at Dangote Refinery.
- Interested applicants must be mentally fit
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to experiment and try new things
- Good Knowledge of the Dangote Groups will be an added advantage
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Excellent and credible persuasion skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Knowledge of computer applications will be an added advantage
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Interested applicants must not be over 35 years
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Ability to protect the interest of Dangote Refinery
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
10 Reasons Why you Should Apply for the Dangote Refinery Recruitment
There is something special about working at Dangote Refinery.
- You will be guided by the best professionals in the field
- It will help you understand the world better
- You will have the opportunity to meet people you otherwise would not have met.
- Financial rewards and benefits are comprehensive. You will be recognized and rewarded through performance-related pay
- It gives your life a sense of meaning and purpose
- You will be amazed at how much you will learn from being around people with different skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know
- It gives you a sense of identity, shaping the definition of who you are as a person
- You will upgrade your skills by learning new ones. These may include persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical, and many others you can ever think of
- You will have the joy of being independent
- You will get a regular paycheck or salary credited to your account every month
Summary of the Application Process
- Preliminary Shortlist
- Functional Interview
- Final HR Interview
- Joining the Company
Below is a summary of the Dangote refinery recruitment Form
- Personal Information – Nationality, Gender, Given Name, Middle Name, Family Name, Other Name, Primary Email, Password, Alternate Email, Date of Birth, Country of Origin, State of Origin, Phone Number
- Communication Address – Your address, City, ZIP Code
- Others – Your Experience, Areas of Interest, Resume Upload, etc
How to Apply for the Dangote Refinery Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Dangote Group portal at careers.dangote-group.com or https://www.dangote.com/
- Click on Career or Job Openings at the top of the home page
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the Dangote Group