CINNAMON ROLL PROTEIN PANCAKES!😍🥞 Bringing back this oldie but goodie this Sunday! Save this for a fun breakfast idea!
The secret to maintaining the swirl on these pancakes is as simple as just NOT flipping the pancakes😙 Instead, just pop a lid on and let the pancake steam cook ✨
Anyways, I hope you enjoy the hybrid of cinnamon roll x pancake! Here is the recipe ➡️
CINNAMON ROLL PROTEIN PANCAKES (vegan, GF*, oil-free, single-serve)
Serves: 1 (makes 2 large pancakes )
✅ 3/4 cup oat flour
✅ 2 tablespoons vegan vanilla protein powder (I used macr0mike – discount code “amb-chen”)
✅ 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
✅ 3/4 cup oat milk, plus more if needed
✅ 2 teaspoons baking powder
✅ 1/2 teaspoon salt
*Optional: oil for cooking
✅ 2 tablespoons macr0mike powdered almond butter (or a powdered peanut butter) ** can try protein powder too
✅ 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
✅ 1 teaspoon cinnamon
✅ 2 tablespoons oat milk, plus more if needed
1. In a large bowl, mix together all the pancake batter ingredients until thick & smooth
2. In a separate bowl, mix together all the cinnamon swirl ingredients until a smooth but pourable consistency
3. Preheat a non-stick pan to low-medium heat. Pour in half the pancake batter. Then, working quickly, use a teaspoon to drizzle the cinnamon swirl batter in a circular motion
4. Pop a lid on and let the pancake steam for about 5-7 minutes until the top is firm. Gently remove and transfer to a plate. Repeat for the rest of the batter.
5. Serve warm with toppings of your choice.
My toppings were:
purabon salted caramel protein ball, sodeliciousau choc chip cashew caramel icecream, blissfitfoods acai clusters, pana_organic salted caramel chocolate, berries and bennettonaturalfoods hazelnut chocolate 🍫
Enjoy this fun & delicious twist on a pancake! Let me know if you try it 💓 Happy Sunday guys!