CARAMEL CHOC CHIP COOKIE CAKE (vegan, one-bowl) 🍪🍰😍 Who wants a slice??
Ever struggled to decide whether you want cookies or cake? – well this is the solution 😇 If you’ve ever wanted a super EASY & TASTY crowd pleaser then this is the one!
I folded in my favourite caramel sauce by naturescharm to elevate this cake to the next level! I would highly recommend trying their caramel sauce if you can get your hands on it, but if you don’t have it then a mix of half nut butter + half maple syrup should work too ☺️
Here is the recipe ➡️
CARAMEL CHOC CHIP COOKIE CAKE (vegan, one-bowl)
Makes: one 24cm cake
✅ 2 1/2 cups self-raising flour
✅ 100g dairy-free chocolate, chopped
✅ 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
✅ 1/4 cup vegan caramel sauce (I used naturescharm coconut caramel)
✅ 1/2 cup almond milk
✅ 1 cup brown sugar
✅ 1 cup white sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 180 Degrees C/360 degrees F. Grease a round baking tin (mine was 24cm in diameter)
2. In a large bowl, mix together all the wet ingredients until the sugars have dissolved
3. Fold in the flour and stir until no dry lumps remain.
4. Stir the chocolate chunks through the batter
5. Transfer the batter to the prepared tin
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden on top and a knife inserted comes out almost clean
7. Remove from the oven and allow the cake to cool before slicing. The cake will firm up a bit as it cools
Enjoy! Definitely let me know if you try this! 💓 Happy friday friends ☺️