BLENDER BANANA BREAD (vegan) 🍌🍞 Save this for one of the easiest & tastiest banana breads you’ll ever make!
I made this using my friend the vitamix_aunz blender to make oats into oat flour and also effortlessly blend the bananas into a purée ✨
Here is the recipe ➡️
BLENDER BANANA BREAD (vegan)
✅ 3 medium ripe bananas (300g) + 1 extra banana for decoration
✅ 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
✅ 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
✅ 2 1/2 cups oats
✅ 1/2 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
✅ 2 teaspoon baking powder
✅ 1/2 teaspoon salt
*Optional: 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, nuts, chocolate, berries to stir in
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C/ 350 degrees F. Line a baking loaf tin with non-stick paper
2. In your high-speed blender ( I used my vitamix_aunz ), add in the oats and blend until it forms a fine flour. Then add in all the other dry ingredients and blend for a few seconds. Transfer this dry mix into a bowl and set aside
3. Add the bananas, coconut oil and milk to the blender, blend until smooth.
4. Add the dry mix back into the blender and blend until a thick & smooth batter forms. Alternatively you can pour the wet mixture into the bowl with the dry mix and manually fold them together. *Optional stir in your mix ins like walnuts, chocolate etc.
5. Transfer the banana bread batter into the prepared tin. Thinly slice an extra banana lengthwise and lay two strips over the top of the bread
6. Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes until a knife inserted comes out clean
7. Allow the bread to cool before slicing
*Storage tips: in an airtight container at room temperature for 2 days, in the fridge for 5 or in the freezer for months!