BEST. BROWNIES. EVER! 😍🙌🏼 (in my humble opinion)
You guys need to SAVE this easy VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL BROWNIE recipe for your next bake! 🍫☺️
I used my favourite vegan caramel sauce by naturescharm for the topping to give these brownies extra jazz because salted caramel makes everything better tbh 😍
Here is the recipe ➡️
SALTED CARAMEL BROWNIES (vegan)
Makes: 12 brownies
✅1 1/2 cups flour
✅ 1/2 cup cocoa powder
✅ Pinch of salt
✅ 100g chocolate, melted (I used bennettonaturalfoods dark )
✅ 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
✅ 1 1/14 cup caster sugar
✅ 2/3 cups almond milk (or plant milk of choice)
✅ 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
✅ 100g chocolate, melted
✅ 2 tablespoons naturescharm salted caramel sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, fan-forced. Line a square baking tin with non-stick paper
2. Add all the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix together
3. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melted the chocolate until smooth. Whisk in the coconut oil, sugar and vanilla extra until the sugar is dissolved.
4. Pour the wet mixture into the dry
5. Bake in the oven for 22-25 minutes until the top & edges are crisp, and a knife inserted comes out slightly dirty
6. Remove from the oven and place in the fridge to cool.
7. Make the topping: melt the chocolate and pour this over the top of the brownie. Working quickly, drizzle the caramel sauce over the top of the chocolate and use the back of your spoon to drag the caramel sauce to create ripples throughout the chocolate.
8. Place back in the fridge to allow the chocolate to set before slicing and serving!
Enjoy friends! Happy Friday 💓 Let me know if you try it!