A bowl of goodness topped with more goodness… oh hello AVO FALAFEL BUDDHA BOWL 🥑👋🏼 Elevate your lunch with this healthy nourishing meal! I added Autumn Avocadoes to my bowls for extra creaminess texture, vitamins & healthy fats ✨
These Autumn avocados are a variety of Maluma avocados, which are very similar to Hass avocados that is exclusively available in Coles Supermarkets until the end of April! So if you are a Hass avocado lover like me, then be sure to head there and grab some before the season is over! 😇
Here is how I made this wholesomely delicious bowl ➡️
AVOCADO FALAFEL BUDDHA BOWL
Makes: 1 bowl
✅ Autumn Avocado
✅ 1 cup pumpkin, cubed
✅ 3-4 of your fave pre-made falafels
✅ 1 cup canned chickpeas, drained & rinsed
✅ 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
✅ 1/2 teaspoon salt
✅ Drizzle of oil
✅ 1 cup of Kale, chopped
✅ 1-3 Cherry tomatoes
✅ 1 cup of Purple cabbage, chopped
*Optional: Your favourite salad dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C/375 degrees F. Line a baking tray with non-stick paper
2. In a bowl, toss the chickpeas with the smoked paprika, salt, and oil. Transfer this to a lined baking tray. Add the pumpkin cubes on the Other side of the tray
3. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Toss the chickpeas. Add in the falafel and return to the oven to bake for another 15 mins.
4. In the meantime, chop up the kale, cabbage & cherry tomatoes and place them in your serving bowl. Optional drizzle with your favourite salad dressing.
5. Once the pumpkin is soft, take everything out of the oven and transfer it into the serving bowl.
6. Top with delicious sliced Autumn Avocado and an optional dressing of choice.
What are your favourite foods to put in your Buddha bowl?