6-INGREDIENT SMALL-BATCH SNICKERS SLICE (vegan, GF , no-bake) 😍🍫 Save this if you are a snickers lover like me! 😙
This slice requires just 6 ingredients and is sweet, creamy, nutty and so delicious as a meltable treat on oatmeal 🤤 Feel free to double or triple the recipe of you want to make a bigger batch!
Here is the recipe ➡️
6-INGREDIENT SMALL-BATCH SNICKERS SLICE (vegan, GF , no-bake)
Makes: 4 slices
✅1/4 cup almond meal
✅2 tablespoons vanilla protein powder (I used macr0mike – discount code “amb-chen” )
✅2 tablespoons maple syrup
✅2 tablespoons peanut butter
✅Pinch of salt
✅ 2 tablespoons peanut butter ( I used byronbaypeanutbutter , can sub nut butter of choice too)
✅1 cup dates, pitted & soaked
✅2-3 tablespoons water
✅Pinch of salt
✅ 40g dairy-free chocolate, melted
✅ 1 tablespoon peanut butter
✅ 1 tablespoon vegan vanilla protein powder (optional)
1. Line a container with non-stick paper (mine was 8x 15cm)
2. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the base/crumble until a cookie dough consistency. Spread the dough evenly to form the base
3. Make the caramel layer by blending all the ingredients until no date chunks remain and is smooth. Transfer as an even layer over the base. Freeze for 30 mins until set
4. Make the chocolate topping by melting the chocolate and stirring the protein powder and nut butter in until dissolved and smooth. Pour this over the caramel evenly.
5. Return to the freezer for at least another 30 minutes before slicing
*Storage tips: in an airtight container in the freezer and allow it to thaw at room temp for a few mins before serving!
Enjoy guys 😍 Definitely let me know if try making this!