6-INGREDIENT FIT BLUEBERRY LOAF (vegan, macro-friendly, one-bowl, oil-free) 🫐🍞 With 140 cal & 10g of plant protein per slice – If you are a blueberry muffin lover like me, then give this one a save!
I whipped up this easy, one-bowl loaf the other week and am so excited to be sharing it today!
Here is the recipe ➡️
6-INGREDIENT FIT BLUEBERRY LOAF (vegan, macro-friendly, one-bowl, oil-free)
Makes: 1 loaf – 8 serves (per slice – Cal: 140, P: 10g, C: 20g, F: 1g)
✅1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
✅1/2 cup vegan vanilla protein powder (I used macr0mike – discount code “amb-chen” )
✅1/2 cup granulated sweetener (can sub for 3/4 cup brown sugar)
✅1/2 cup applesauce
✅1 cup is non-dairy milk + more if needed
*Optional: 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
✅ 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C/ 350 degrees F, fan-forced. Prepare a loaf tin with non-stick paper.
3. In a bowl, mix together the flour, protein powder & sugar
5. Add in the applesauce & non-dairy milk and mix until no dry flour remains. You may need to add a dash more milk if the mixture seems too dry
6. Gently stir through the blueberries
7. Transfer the batter to the prepared tin
9. Bake in the oven for 30-35 mins until a knife inserted comes out clean
11. Allow the loaf to cool before slicing
*Storage tips: in an airtight container at room temp for 2 days, in the fridge for a week or in the freezer for months
Serving suggestions: slightly warm, with a smear of nut butter ✨
Enjoy! Let me know if you try it 💓