6-INGREDIENT BUTTER BEAN PROTEIN BLONDIES (vegan, GF, macro-friendly, oil-free) ✨😍 110 cal
& 7g protein per slice – save this for a healthy & delicious dessert prep recipe!
Bringing back this old fave of my to share for some weekend baking ideas! I used pantry staples from wholelifetoowong like these cute vegan dark choc chips by absoluteorganic ,
sugar free maple syrup, peanut butter and macr0mike protein. Simply blended the beans in my vitamix , bake it and wallah! ✨
Here is the recipe ➡️
6-INGREDIENT BUTTER BEAN PROTEIN BLONDIES (vegan, GF, macro-friendly, oil-free)
Serves: 9 (per slice: 110 cal, P: 7g, C: 9g, F: 5g )
✅ 1 tin cooked butter beans, rinsed & drained (~ 1 1/2 cup drained amount)
✅ 1/4 cup vegan vanilla protein powder (I used macr0mike – my discount code “amb-chen”)
✅ 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
✅ 1/3 cup maple syrup (I used sugar-free)
✅ 1/4 cup non-dairy chocolate chips + extra to sprinkle on top
✅ 1 teaspoon baking powder
✅ 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C/ 350 degrees F. Line a baking tray with non-stick paper
2. Into a food processor or large blender: add all the ingredients except the protein powder and chocolate chips. Blend until thick & smooth
3. Add in the protein powder and blend until no dry lumps remain
4. Stir in the chocolate chips
5. Transfer the batter to the prepared baking tin. Sprinkle some extra chocolate chips on top!
6. Bake for 24-27 minutes until the top is golden and blondie pulls away from the edge of the baking tin
7. Allow the blondie to FULLY COOL before attempt to remove it from the tin otherwise it will break. Once cooled, slice and serve!
*Storage tips: in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days, or frozen for months
Enjoy!! 💓 Definitely tag me and let me know if you try it ✨ Happy Friday friends!