4-INGREDIENT ALMOND CHOC CRISPY BARS (vegan, GF, no-bake) 🍫✨ If you are looking for an easy moreish treat, then definitely give this a save!
I whipped this up in literally 20 minutes using some goodies I had in my pantry and it was delish 😋
Here is the recipe ➡️
4-INGREDIENT ALMOND CHOC CRISPY BARS (vegan, GF, no-bake)
Makes: 5 slices
✅ 2 cups rice bubbles
✅ 1/4 cup chocolate protein powder (I used macr0mike hazelnut fondant – my discount code is “amb-chen”)
✅ 1/2 cup almond butter (I used noya.nutbutter )
✅ 50g dairy-free chocolate (I used bennettonaturalfoods dark)
✅ 1 tablespoon almond butter
✅ 50g dairy-free chocolate
1. Line a container with non-stick paper (my container was 8cm x 15cm)
2. Make the base: In a bowl, combine the rice bubbles and protein powder.
3. In a separate microwave, safe bowl, melt the chocolate then stir in the almond butter until smooth. Pour this into the rice bubble mix and fold until all the rice bubbles are coated & protein powder has dissolved.
4. Transfer this into the prepared container and flatten to form an even layer
5. Make the topping: melt the chocolate until smooth. Pour this over the top of the slice. Quickly drizzle almond butter over the top and use the back of your spoon or a knife to drag it through the chocolate before it sets
6. Place the slice in the fridge for at least 10 minutes before cutting and serving
Enjoy! Let me know if you try this! 💓